- What are their opinions on alcohol itself? What about other people drinking alcohol?
- Have they ever had alcohol? Do they drink occasionally, or often? With friends? Alone?
- Are they an alcoholic or a recovering alcoholic? Are they susceptible to becoming one?
- Why do they drink, or what situations WOULD they drink in?
- Can they handle their alcohol? How much alcohol does it take to get them tipsy? Turbo drunk? Blackout drunk?
- When they are intoxicated, what sort of behavior do they have? Do they get giggly? Horny? Angry? Sad?
- How do they respond to their friends and loved ones when they get drunk? How do they respond to enemies?
- Does this character have awareness about how drunk they are and try not to behave all drunk? Or are they oblivious and lost all inhibitions and control of themselves?
- Do they get really bad hangovers or are they able to shake it off easy?
- After one hell of a drinking binge, are they likely to drink again?
A muse is a terrible thing to waste. Come inspire your muse with story prompts, affirmation, fantastic works of art, and happy healthy things. Feeding your muse once a day makes for a good life!
Latest posts by Muse Inspired (see all)
- Word of the Week: Delectable - July 11, 2018
- Word of the Week: Avarice - July 4, 2018
- Book Club 2018: Around the World in Eighty Days by Jules Verne - July 1, 2018
Share us on Social Media!