A muse is a terrible thing to waste.
As we get older, we’re taught to leave behind our imaginations and join the adult world. Creativity can be easily stifled when you are concerned with school grades, career choices, family needs, and the necessities of getting through the day.
But who says you can’t be a responsible adult AND let your muse run free?
Muse Inspired wants to flex your creativity with writing prompts, character questions, helpful guides, and resources.
Check out these recent prompts!
- Character Development – What is something your character is hypocritical about?
- Blog Topic – Is it easy or difficult for you to tell people “no”?
- What’s the Story – Who proposed first?
- Siring Settings – A lagoon where mermaids go to breed.
- Dialogue Starters – “I’m not accepting responsibility for this again.”
- Cultivating Cultures – Is there plumbing and running water? If not, where does the poop go?
- Character Development – Has your character ever been betrayed by a good friend?
- Blog Topic – If you discovered a new habitable planet, what would you name it?
- What’s the Story – A car that can talk.
- Siring Settings – The dock where all the fishermen tether their boats.
- Dialogue Starters – “Everything you can kill, I can kill better.”
- Cultivating Cultures – How are larger cities laid out?