A muse is a terrible thing to waste.
As we get older, we’re taught to leave behind our imaginations and join the adult world. Creativity can be easily stifled when you are concerned with school grades, career choices, family needs, and the necessities of getting through the day.
But who says you can’t be a responsible adult AND let your muse run free?
Muse Inspired wants to flex your creativity with writing prompts, character questions, helpful guides, and resources.
Check out these recent prompts!
- Blog Topic – What is something you took for granted until you didn’t have it anymore?
- What’s the Story – Old world dragons return, but they are the size of squirrels.
- Siring Settings – Describe the sights from the top of a castle tower.
- Dialogue Starters – “If you don’t say something to the teacher, I will.”
- Cultivating Cultures – What fun activities are considered only for the common or poor?
- Character Development – Does your character believe in love at first sight?
- Blog Topic – What are you hoping to accomplish by the end of next year?
- What’s the Story – An insult leads to the best night ever.
- Siring Settings – Describe the sights from the top of a large hill.
- Dialogue Starters – “I asked you not to come back.”
- Cultivating Cultures – What fun activities are considered only for the wealthy?
- Character Development – Has your character ever saved someone’s life?